Full Name: Gail Bleiberg
Title: Patent Attorney, Medical Devices Department
Ms. Bleiberg has over 30 years of experience in drafting and prosecution of patent applications, specializing in the fields of medical devices and mechanics. After having worked for a number of smaller patent firms in Israel, she has been with the firm of Ehrlich & Fenster for fourteen years, serving clients in Israel as well as worldwide, including the leading Universities and Academic Institutions in Israel and many well-known major companies.
Patent Application Drafting and Litigation Support, with specific expertise in the fields of Virtual Reality, Tomography, Endodontic Treatment, Diagnosis/Evaluation of PD, Medical/Dental Implants, MEMS (micro-electrical mechanical system), Surgical Devices, Near-fall Detection, Repair of Tissue including Cardiac Valves and Tendons, Spill Containment, Composite Materials.
- 2005 to present – Patent Attorney with Ehrlich & Fenster
- 1998 – 2005 – Freelance Patent Attorney
- 1988 – 1998 – Patent Attorney with Sanford T. Colb & Co.
- 1986-1987 – Technical Writer at Israel Aircraft Industries, Ltd.
- 1983 – 1985 – M.Sc. Degree in Mathematics, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University
- 1979 – 1983 – B.A. Degree in Mathematics with Biology, Queens College of the City University of New York
Memberships and Academic Awards
- Member of Mensa Israel and Mensa International, since 2004
- Registered Patent Attorney in Israel since 1991
- Member, Histadrut Hamehandesim (Union of Engineers in Israel) since 1986
- Queens College Deans List
Ask me about
- Spinal Fixation
- Knee Surgery