Full Name: Robert Shein, MPT
Title: Manager – USA Filing Department
– 30 years of experience in the Intellectual Property field, including conducting patentability searches in the USPTO search room, preparing and filing U.S. Provisional and Utility Patent Applications, preparing due diligence reports, and reviewing and analyzing assignment history of patent families.
– 19 years of experience as Manager of the U.S. Filing Department at Ehrlich & Fenster; responsible for 30 employees; oversight for submission of hundreds of U.S. applications and responses annually.
– 2 years of experience working in an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic, treating a variety of musculo-skeletal disorders including shoulder impingement syndrome, acute and chronic lower back pain, post-operative rehabilitation, designing strengthening programs and establishing home exercise plan after discharge.
- Preparing and processing for filing U.S. Provisional and U.S. Utility Patent Applications;
- Preparing and processing for filing responses to technical and administrative office actions;
- Preparing and processing for recording executed Assignments;
- Reviewing status of both applications and patents on the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office website.
Masters Degree in Physical Therapy (MPT), University of Maryland, Baltimore
Ask me about
– Administrative matters pertaining to the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office including all rules and regulations, cost estimates for preparing and filing U.S. Provisional and Utility patent applications, responses to technical and administrative office actions, and assignment of rights.