Clients benefit greatly from the vast experience of IPTrade in the handling of all stages of the patent commercialization lifecycle, as well as the combined synergy of the Ehrlich Group, which adopts a comprehensive and uncompromising A-Z approach.
- Review each prospective patent or portfolio from all technical and legal perspectives;
- Utilize our advanced understanding of science and technology to assess a patent’s current and future market value;
- Decide the best way to divide or consolidate patent groups in order to achieve the best results;
- Identify suitable and prospective buyers based on their interests and our understanding of the current patent buying trends impacting the market;
- Present the IP assets to prospective purchasers in the most lucrative way and negotiate the most competitive price on behalf of our clients;
- Deliver the patent holder the best possible selling option for greater value;
- And arrange for proper contract documentation, facilitating the “due diligence” processes needed for closing and collecting payments.
By partnering with IPTrade, you receive the most dynamic and trustworthy support from a collaborative team who is able to address all of your questions and needs in house.