Employed at Ehrlich and Fenster from 2005-2013, appointed as Chief Paralegal at Ehrlich, Neubauer and Melzer in April 2018 and rejoined Ehrlich and Fenster in September 2019 as Chief Paralegal Officer.
Responsibilities include implementation of office procedures and policies, receiving instructions from clients regarding foreign filing, Status reports, managing a department of 70+ paralegals. Vast experience is PCT regulations, patent rules and regulations and Israel patent law.
- Reminding clients of upcoming deadline to file PCT or in Countries via the Paris Convention
- Special requests from clients
- Help clients understand patent portfolios and upcoming deadlines
- 2002-2005 Bachelor of Science in Logistics and Economics from Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- Certificate of completion of Digital Marketing Course @ Hakeru
Ask me about
- Upcoming deadlines
- General procedural patent questions
- Understanding a Status report
Community (Volunteer work)
- Volunteer at “Heseg” Foundation for former lone soldiers, in a project called “Shishi Beshekel” which provides second hand clothes to lone soldiers and former lone soldiers for 1 shekel per garment and the proceeds go into the Heseg Foundation to fund scholarships for lone soldiers and the disadvantaged.