Alon focuses on drafting patent application in artificial intelligence and other computer science fields. Previous to entering the Intellectual Property world, Alon worked as a Data Science Consultant at Yeda, the Technology Transfer Company of the Weizmann Institute of Science, specializing in applying machine learning and audio signal processing in biomedical context.
Formerly, Alon applied random tests and formal verification techniques on Intel multi core processor designs, and verified high complexity blocks and architectural models used formal verification tools at early stage Mellanox. Alon has also lead verification activities for data communication and system on a chip (SoC) projects, designed logic at register transfer level (RTL), and made gate level fixes. Furthermore, Alon modeled sub-Micron circuits, and programmed design automation utilities. During his service at an Israeli air force (IAF) depot, Alon developed data management utilities and automatic testing capabilities, specified an automatic test equipment (ATE) console, coached and managed practical engineers, and investigated several air defense system issues, including RADAR.
- Patent drafting
- Office actions
- Patent harvesting
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Weizmann Institute of Science, supervised by Prof. Shimon Ullman.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Tel Aviv University. Including finance and management track, supervised by Prof. Miriam Furst-Yust.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Technion – Haifa (Cum Laude).
Ask me about
- Deep Learning, Machine Learning.
- Computer vision.
- VLSI and electronic devices.
- Blockchain and encryption.
Community (Volunteer work)
- Playback group.
- Drug addiction recovery psychodrama.
- Hackathons such as Datahack.