Experience & Background
Amit is an honors graduate of the Academic College of Law in Ramat-Gan and maintains a varied civil practice covering a variety of legal domains. His affiliation with the Ehrlich Group began in 2002. Amit serves as the firm’s Vice President & Chief Legal Counsel, the CEO of IPTrade, and the managing partner of Ehrlich, Neubauer & Melzer Law firm.
Amit focuses on assisting patent holders in monetizing their patents, including developing and implementing licensing programs and conducting patent sales negotiations for clients ranging from individual inventors to large corporations, and founded IPTrade, an Ehrlich initiative for patent monetization, now a part of the Ehrlich Group where Amit serves as it’s CEO.
In 2017 the Ehrlich Group founded Ehrlich, Neubauer, and Melzer (EN&M), a boutique IP law firm with highly skilled IP litigators who provide its clients with the closest possible legal guidance, helping them to use, protect and commercialize their IP rights in the best possible way.
The firm’s Well-rounded litigators combine a successful track record in a broad range of IP litigation with a deep understanding of its client’s business, technology, and the industry in which they operate.
- 1999 – 2002 – Law internship and later associate at Carmel Naftali Law Offices, specializing in Commercial and Corporate Law.
- April 2002 – Affiliated with Ehrlich & Partners (later to become Ehrlich & Fenster) as the firm’s Legal Counsel.
- 2006 – Founded IPTrade, the Ehrlich Group IP Monetization arm.
- 2017 – Founded Ehrlich, Neubauer & Melzer Law firm.
- 2021 – Appointed as Vice President & Chief Legal Counsel of the Ehrlich group.
1995 – 1999 – LL.B. degree (Honors) from the Academic College of Law in Ramat-Gan, Israel.
Rankings & Recognitions
Adv. Amit Ehrlich continues to be recognized by the world’s leading ranking guides. The IAM Strategy 300 ranking chose Amit as one of the 300 Worlds Leading IP Strategists for the 11th successive year.
IAM Patent 1000 ranking named Amit a Recommended Individual in the Individuals: transactions category.
2000 – Admitted to practice, Israel Bar.
Member of INTA, AIPPI.