- Patent attorney in the biotech department, Ehrlich & Fenster.
Serving various entities, from established companies to start-ups, as well as TTO’s of academic institutions and medical centers.
- 2015: Licensed as a Patent Attorney before the Israel Patent & Trademark Office.
- 2013: Joined Ehrlich & Fenster as a technical advisor.
- 2010-2013: Project manager, R&D and QC department, CureTech Ltd. 42 Hayarkon St, Yavne (CureTech Ltd. was a biotechnology company that developed a novel, brand spectrum immune modulating products for the treatment and control of cancer).
- 2001-2002: Research technician at Prof. Yechezkel Barenholz’s lab, Hebrew University-Hadassa Medical School.
- 2000-2001: Research technician at Prof. Orna Amster-Hoder’s lab, Hebrew University- Hadassah Medical School.
- Drafting patent applications
- Prosecution of patent applications in various jurisdictions
- Patentability searches and analysis
- Intellectual Property strategy and portfolio planning
- 2005-2010: Ph.D. in Immunology, Weizmann Institute of Science.
Thesis title: Stemness and Immnunogenicity in Embryonic Development Advisor: Prof. Yair Reisner
- 2002-2005: M.Sc. in Immunology, cum laude, Dept. of Immunology, Weizmann Institute of Science.
Thesis title: Transplantation of fetal pig precursor tissues across xenogeneic barriers. Advisor: Prof. Yair Reisner
- 1999-2002: B.Sc. in Medical Sciences, cum laude, Faculty of Medicine, Hebrew University- Hadassah Medical School.
Ask me about
Biology, Biotech, Immune-modulation, Immunotherapy, Antibodies, Cancer Therapy, Cell Therapy, Genetic Engineering, Genome-Editing, Stem Cell Therapy, Transplantation Therapy, Cannatech, Microbiome, Diagnostic Methods.