Since joining EHRLICH GROUP in 2000, Dr. Mencher has drafted and successfully prosecuted hundreds of patent applications in all aspects of the field of Life Sciences: Biotech, Immunology, Biochemistry, Medical Sciences, Agrotechnology, Plant Breeding and more. Dr. Mencher has also advised and accompanied IP strategizing for client organizations throughout their development from invention to product and beyond.
- Drafting and Prosecuting Patent Applications
- IP Strategizing and Management
- 1990-1994 Doctor of Chiropractic, Univ. of Western States, Portland OR, USA
- 1975-1982 PhD and MSc Biochemistry/Molecular Biology, Department of Biochemistry, Hadasa-HUJI Medical School, Jerusalem
- 1971-1973 BSc Biology, Faculty of Life Sciences, HUJI, Jerusalem
- 1964-1968 BA Biology/Sociology, Hunter (Lehman) College, New York, NY
Ask me about
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Medical Sciences
- Plant Biotechnology
- Stem Cells/Immunology
Community (Volunteer work)
- Informal Biology/Chemistry Instruction
- Guest Lecturer and Mentor (IP) Faculty of Biotechnology & Food Engineering- Graduate Students , Technion, Haifa.