Dr. Efrat Lev Lehman has lots of experience in drafting and editing patent applications in various Biotechnological fields, including, Genetics, stem cells (both embryonic stem cells and adult stem cells), transgenic plants, methods of treating and diagnosing various cancers and genetic diseases, methods and conditions for in vitro culturing of cells, including claims of new culture media. Dr. Efrat Lev Lehman has also experience in prosecution of patent applications until their allowance in various countries such as USA, Israel, Europe, China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, India and Canada. Dr. Efrat Lev Lehman assisted in a law suit against the Indian Patent Office following which the Indian Patent Office amended the law requiring per page fee for pages of sequence listing including sequences of proteins and nucleic acids.
- Drafting of new patent applications
- Entry to various national phases of an international application
- Patent application prosecution in various jurisdictions.
- 1997 – 2001 Post-Doctoral fellow at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Texas.
- 1997 – Post-Doctoral fellow at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 1991-1996 Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 1989-1991 M.Sc. with distinction in Biochemistry, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 1985-1988 B.Sc. with distinction in Chemistry and Biology, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
Ask me about