- Stem Cell Therapy
- Cannabis-related inventions
- antibodies-related inventions
Experience & Background
Since 2001 Dr. Waterman has been involved in the preparation and prosecution of patent applications.
Dr. Waterman specializes in IP matters in fields such as cell biology, bio-informatics, immunology, biochemistry, nanotechnology, medical devices, agrotech and nutrition.
Dr. Waterman manages the IP portfolios of reputable academic institutions, biotech companies, Startups and international organizations.
Dr. Waterman is involved in drafting and prosecuting patent applications, including opposition procedures, in rendering opinions regarding IP matters, in IP Due Diligence processes, and in devising IP and commercialization strategies.
2001 Affiliated with Ehrlich & Partners.
- 1994-2000 Ph.D. degree in Molecular Biology from. the Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
- 1991-1993 B.Sc. degree in Biology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
- During her academic career, Dr. Waterman authored over 15 papers and reviews in the fields of Cell Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
1996-1998 Dr. Waterman was honored with the Gabriela Goldschleger honorary scholarship.
Rankings & Recognitions
Dr. Hadassa Waterman continues to be recognized by the world’s leading ranking guides. Hadassa was named once again this year, one of the leading 250 women practitioners in the world in the field of IP, in the Global Top 250 Women in IP 2019 ranking of Managing Intellectual Property guide. She was also named a Patent Star for the fifth consecutive year in their IP Stars 2019 ranking. Hadassa was also recommended in the Legal 500 ranking of Intellectual property: filing and prosecution: patents practitioners.