Jacob joined E&F as a technical advisor in 2015, and is now a registered Patent Attorney in Israel. Prior to joining E&F, Jacob has worked in start-up companies in the fields of biology and medical devices as a scientific and clinical expert. Jacob clients mainly include start-up companies and Technology Transfer Offices (TTO).
- 2014-2015 Neuronix Medical – analysis of clinical data and development of new protocols for treating Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) and cognitive training.
- 2012-2014 Lifemap Sciences – analysis of stem cells related data, including stem cells differentiation protocols, for generating a developmental biology and stem cells database.
- Patent drafting: drafting of Provisional applications, non-Provisional applications, PCT applications and national phase entry of PCT applications
- Prosecution of patents in different jurisdictions
- Patent patentability searches and analysis of results
- Due Diligence consultation
- Intellectual Property strategy for start-up companies
- 2008-2012 Post doctorate fellow, Biomedical Engineering faculty of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. Research topics: Stem Cells, Stem Cells Differentiation, Tissue Engineering and Spinal Cord Injury (SCI).
- 2001-2008 Msc. and Ph.D. degrees in Neurobiology, Neurobiology department of the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel. Research topics: Alzheimer’s disease (AD), Neurobiology.
- 1997-2001 Bsc. in Life-Sciences, Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
Ask me about
Intellectual property protection and strategy for companies in the fields of:
- Brain technology, Neurotechnology
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Gastroenterology, Fecal analysis and Fecal Processing