Dr. Shofar has been Affiliated with Ehrlich & Fenster since 2010, and as been a licensed Patent Attorney since 2012. Dr. Shofar combines his background as a Medical Doctor, Computer Engineer and licensed Patent Attorney to draft and prosecute patents in a variety of technological fields. Dr. Shofar has practical work experience in a variety of technical fields, including Motorola (networks) and Baylis Medical (medical device development).
- Patent Drafting
- Patent Prosecution
- 2004-2008 Doctor of Medicine, University of Toronto. Graduated with honors.
- 1996–2001 Bachelor of Applied Science in Engineering (Engineering Science program, Computer Engineering option), University of Toronto. Graduated with honors.
- 1999–2000 Third Year Study Abroad Program, Technion (Computer Science).
Ask me about
- Machine Learning
- Medical Devices
- Medical Imaging
- Signal Processing
- Computer architecture
Community (Volunteer work)
- 2004-2006 President and Founder, STEM (Students for Technology and Engineering in Medicine), University of Toronto.
- 1997-1999 Co-founder and Co-president, CUBE (Club for Undergraduate Biomedical Engineers), University of Toronto.