I started my training as a patent attorney under the direct supervision of Dr. Gal Ehrlich at 2000, and became the head of the Pharma&Chemistry department at the firm at 2003.
Since 2000, I practice drafting and prosecuting patent applications worldwide, and in rendering searches, analyses and opinions related to IP issues, and am involved in litigation and technology transfer processes. I manage IP portfolios of leading Israeli and international companies and academic institutes.
- Drafting patent applications
- 1986-1989: B.Sc. studies at Tel-Aviv University; Chemistry
- 1990-1993: M.Sc. studies at Tel-Aviv University; Chemisty-Major, Biotechnology-Minor
- 1994-1998: PhD studies at Tel-Aviv University; Organic Chemistry
Ask me about
- Agrotech and Agrochemicals
- Additive manufacturing
- Energy conversion
- Material science