Ms. Bleiberg has over 30 years of experience in drafting and prosecution of patent applications, specializing in the fields of medical devices and mechanics.
After having worked for a number of smaller patent firms in Israel, she has been with the firm of Ehrlich & Fenster for fourteen years, serving clients in Israel as well as worldwide, including the leading Universities and Academic Institutions in Israel and many well-known major companies.
- Patent Application Drafting and Litigation
- Support with specific expertise in the fields of Virtual Reality
- Endodontic Treatment
- Diagnosis/Evaluation of PD, Medical/Dental Implants
- MEMS (micro-electrical mechanical system)
- Surgical Devices, Near-fall Detection
- Repair of Tissue including Cardiac Valves and Tendons
- Spill Containment, Composite Materials.
- 2005 to present – Patent Attorney with Ehrlich & Fenster
- 1998 – 2005 – Freelance Patent Attorney
- 1988 – 1998 – Patent Attorney with Sanford T. Colb & Co.
- 1986 – 1987 – Technical Writer at Israel Aircraft Industries, Ltd.
- 1983 – 1985 – M.Sc. Degree in Mathematics, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University
- 1979 – 1983 – B.A. Degree in Mathematics with Biology, Queens College of the City University of New York
Memberships and Academic Awards
- Member of Mensa Israel and Mensa International, since 2004
- Registered Patent Attorney in Israel since 1991
- Member, Histadrut Hamehandesim (Union of Engineers in Israel) since 1986
- Queens College Deans List
Ask me about
- Spinal Fixation
- Knee Surgery