Hila Diller specializes in advising on a wide spectrum of Intellectual Property issues, handling complex IP related disputes and litigation, as well as strategy planning, protection, enforcement and commercial exploitation of IP, establishing and managing worldwide IP portfolios and agreements relating to IP rights.
Hila’s extensive Intellectual Property practice covers all types of infringement and dilution cases involving trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyright, patents, designs, trade secrets, domain names, unfair competition and plant breeders’ rights. Hila has more than two decades of significant experience in representation of clients before the Israel Registrar of Patents, Designs and Trademarks in complex opposition and revocation proceedings.
Hila also provides legal opinions on IP matters (such as enforcement strategy and freedom to operate). Hila provides ongoing legal advisory services to a variety of multinational corporations and domestic companies across a broad range of industries including hi-tech, technology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, life sciences, telecommunication, fashionwear, toiletries and food and beverages.
- May 2018 Affiliated with Ehrlich, Neubauer & Melzer Attorneys at Law
- 2010 – 2018 Senior Associate in the Intellectual Property Department of S. Horowitz & Co.
- 2002 – 2009 Associate at law firms specializing in Intellectual Property and Civil – Commercial Law
- 2006 – 2007 University of Manchester, Intellectual Property Law Courses
- 2002 – 2003 LL.M., magna cum laude, specializing in mediation and negotiation – Bar Ilan University
- 1997 – 2001 LL.B., Law and Political Science, cum laude – Bar Ilan University, Scholarship for Excellence
Ask me about
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Enforcement
- IP Transactions & Licensing
- Trade secrets