Ira Sagee specializes in advising on intellectual property issues, protection and enforcement of trademarks, patents, breeders rights, copyright and design rights, brand management, managing IP portfolios and agreements relating to IP rights.
Ira provides ongoing legal services to a variety of multinational corporations and domestic companies across a broad range of industries. She has significant experience in the registration and prosecution of trademarks and industrial designs, and trademark searches. She also provides legal opinions and ongoing counsel regarding patent Law, and is involved in IP related disputes and litigation.
Ira has been part of the Ehrlich Group for the past 13 years, before joining Ehrlich, Neubauer & Melzer, Ira managed the Israel Patent paralegal department at Ehrlich & Fenster, and has acquired extensive experience in handling all matters relating to the filing and prosecution of patents and representing clients before the Israel Patent Office.
- 2020 – Associate at Ehrlich, Neubauer & Melzer
- 2019-2020 – Intern at Ehrlich, Neubauer & Melzer
- 2010-2019 Ehrlich & Fenster
- 2015-2019 LL.B., with distinction – College of Law and Business
ASK ME ABOUT
- Breeders Rights
- Trade secrets
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Enforcement