Ms. Magen joined Ehrlich & Fenster after working for over 25 years as a software developer and team leader in a number of leading companies in Israel. Ms. Magen has vast experience in technical design and implementation of software systems, including HW/SW interfaces, drivers and embedded code, high-level networking protocols, data protocols, Internet-of-Things technologies and mobile applications. Co-inventor on a USA granted patent.
- 1995 – Coursework toward M.B.A., Hebrew University.
- 1986-1989 – B.Sc. in Computer Science (Cum Laude), Hebrew University Faculty of Science, with minor study units in mathematics and electronics.
- Academic Awards:
- 1989 – Dean’s List, Hebrew University Faculty of Science
- 1987 – Dean’s List, Hebrew University Faculty of Science
- 1986 – New Student Excellence Award, Hebrew University
Ask me about
- Artificial Intelligence in Automotive
- Artificial Intelligence in Meditech
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security