Ophir is a Technical Advisor in the Software and Information System Department, which focuses on drafting and prosecuting security (cyber), database management, advertisement systems, medical imaging, telecommunications and Internet related patent applications for International and Israeli companies and entrepreneurs. He has specific experience in prosecution of patent applications in various jurisdictions in broad technical domains, including Agritech, Agrotech, Airborne Display, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Automotive Cyber, Autonomous Vehicles, Aviation and Aerospace/ Aeronautics, Big Data, Communications, Communications Engineering, Computational Biology, Computer Architecture, Computer Hardware Engineering, Cyber Security, Diagnostic Methods and Technologies, Digital Electronics, Digital Health, Drones, Drug Delivery, Electrical Machines, Electronic Commerce, Electronic Marketplace, Emergency Communications, Green Energy, High Voltage, Homeland Security, Imaging, IoT, Machine Learning, Media Streaming, Medical Devices and sensors, Medical Imaging Technologies, Medical Related Algorithms, MEMS (micro-electrical mechanical system), Micro-electronics, Mobile, Mobile Devices (cameras, navigation), On-line Financing, Optics – Electro-optics, Printing, Renewable Energy, Robotics, Semiconductor Devices, Semiconductors, Sensors, Software Engineering, Solar Energy, Video Conferencing, Virtual Reality, Weapons and Ammunition, Wireless communications.
He has broad experience in patent portfolio analysis, development, implementation and evaluation and is also proficient in design analysis (reverse engineering) and patent infringement analysis in the electronics and semiconductors area.
Ophir has vast experience in technical design and development, program and project management in the semiconductor industry, as well as technical Sales support experience for clients from the top semiconductors and electronics companies.
- Patent Application drafting
- Patent Application prosecuting
- 1997 M.B.A. degree from the Tel Aviv University, Israel
- 1987 Coursework toward Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering – Tel Aviv University, Israel
- 1982 B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering (Cum Laude) from The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
Ask me about
- Electronic systems and communications
- Autonomous Vehicles and automotive cyber
Community (Volunteer work)
- Board of Directors, Hillel Academy of Ottawa, Canada (2008-2009)
- “Tuition Fee committee”, and “Judaic Studies committee”, Hillel Academy of Ottawa, Canada (2007-2009)