Sharon has vast and diverse experience in patents and intellectual property law, spanning from 1999 working for top-tier IP law firms in Israel with world-renowned individuals and including several years as a senior patent examiner in the computing and telecommunications group at the Israel Patent Office (ILPO).
Sharon specializes in procurement and development of patents and portfolios in the field of software-related innovation and advises domestic and foreign clients on transactional and contentious matters involving information assets.
- Patent drafting and prosecution, ex parte and inter parte proceedings
- Dispute resolution and litigation in intellectual property and related matters
- Due diligence, validity, freedom-to-operate and risk management analyses and opinions
- LLM (IP/Pharma), Hebrew University, Magna Cum Laude (2020)
- LLB (Law), Hebrew University, Magna Cum Laude (2013)
- MSc (Computer Science), Hebrew University (2008)
- BSc (Mathematics and Computer Science), Hebrew University (2004)
- BMus (Performance Arts), Music Academy (2001)
Ask me about
- Computing, software, and information systems
- Digital signal processing
- Image processing, computer vision, digital photography and modeling