Has been with the Israel filing department for a little over 6 years, starting with the basics and working all the way up to solving complex problems and knowing when to follow clients’ instructions and when to recommend different courses of action. Has extensive experience in multiple aspects of the life of a patent application (from the initial filing instructions and through prosecution, recording changes and grant). Knows how to communicate with clients, be they domestic or international, providing general or specific information, including cost estimates, and replying to any and all questions whether from experience or while consulting the Israel Patent Office, experts from within the office or the Israel Patent Law.
Has previously worked as a litigation paralegal in an Intellectual Property firm, in the field of trademark infringement/counterfeit goods.
- Filing applications in Israel
- Prosecuting applications in Israel
- Accelerating acceptance/expediting examination of applications in Israel
- Allowance and grant stage of applications in Israel
- Recording changes in the filing details (names, addresses, assignments of rights) of applications
- Tracking applications of interest filed in Israel and providing reports based thereupon
- 2004-2007 – B.A. in English Literature and Linguistics from the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- 2008-2009 – Translator’s certificate from the Tel-Aviv University
Ask me about
Any and all issues regarding to applications/patents filed with the Israel Patent Office.