Employed at Ehrlich and Fenster since 2004. Responsibilities include implementation of Office procedures and policies, including Costumer Service, Fee Schedules, Tenders, Status Reports, Rankings, as well as vast experience with Patent Rules, Regulations and procedures.
- Client portfolio management
- Assisting with procedural and administrative processes of Patent Portfolio
- 2013 Admitted to practice, Israel Bar Association
- 2007-2012 LL.B. Law degree, Faculty of Law, Ono Academic College, Israel
- 2012 – 2013 Internship – R. MELZER LAW OFFICE
- 2002-2005 Bachelor of Science in Logistics and Economics from Bar-Ilan University, Israel
Ask me about
- Patent Filing And Prosecution process
- Service Inventions
- Patent Marking
- Restrictions to Priority Filings based on Nationality / Residency
- Grace Period for filing in view of Publication
Community (Volunteer work)
- Community volunteering in The North Central Synagogue Tel Aviv, including charity work and community meals during Shabbat and holiday periods.